Wanted Two racks of worn blue RHC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallsbutler

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I’m not sure what’s out there. Dark blue, medium blue, royal, light blue, teal, aqua, etc. just looking for some blue RHC chips to relabel. I’m more interested in chips that are worn than mint ones, both for budget reasons and for fitting in with the rest of the chips I have.

Let me know whatcha got! Thanks.

JB

Blue RHC's are tough, especially in excellent/vg condition. Sycuan $1's are what you are after. I just have a couple, but they are live and they are out there

Flamingo in Las Vegas just recently introduced new $1 solid day blue RHC chips with hotstamps.

The ones I saw last week were pretty new, but without a poker room there anymore, they may both be resistant to wear (i.e. no poker players shuffling chips to wear them down quicker), and also may be hard to obtain in rack quantities.

I’m not sure what’s out there. Dark blue, medium blue, royal, light blue, teal, aqua, etc. just looking for some blue RHC chips to relabel. I’m more interested in chips that are worn than mint ones, both for budget reasons and for fitting in with the rest of the chips I have.

Let me know whatcha got! Thanks.

JB
I'm in a similar situation as you. I have/had some Lake Elsinore RHC's I was looking at, but the seller said the inlays were really imbedded and not something that could be easily murdered. I don't have the time at the moment to mill chips, and I'm also "on a budget" and not looking to pay $2.00/chip at this time.

I'm not in a huge rush, and know of some that can be harvested, but it would probably be several months before I have that opportunity

So - if there's a bunch someone wants to get rid of and not split off (I'd be up for 1-2 racks), I'll toss my hat into this ring as well. My personal preference are chips that could be relabeled with a simple murder (as opposed to a milling).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom