Cancelled TRK Rounders Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This is probably a lost cause, but is there anyone willing to sell me a (small is fine) TRK Rounders cash set?

An actor in the movie occasionally plays in my casual home game, and he just confirmed for next week AND it’s his birthday on Tuesday. Thought I might surprise him with the chips on the felt.

EDIT: I thought it was his birthday on Tuesday, but just checked with his wife, and it’s next month. Still, would be a fun surprise. Please help!

@Seeking Alpha Social Club? I would be in your debt (and line your pockets with silver.)

Photo courtesy of @Jeevansluck.

B57A1909-D722-473F-90B2-F6E5AD7BEBC5.jpeg

Last edited:
This is probably a lost cause, but is there anyone willing to sell me a (small is fine) TRK Rounders cash set?

An actor in the movie occasionally plays in my casual home game, and he just confirmed for next week, AND it’s his birthday on Tuesday. Thought I might surprise him with the chips on the felt.

@Seeking Alpha Social Club? I would be in your debt (and line your pockets with silver.)

Photo courtesy of @Jeevansluck.

View attachment 527532

Whoa that would be soo cool. If there were ever a reason for @Seeking Alpha Social Club to let some go this would be it.

Uhhhhhh... this has been a journey that I continued on from Dan. Unachievable to obtain all of them I'm sure, but the journey is a blast. Sorry, but I just don't think I'm ready to call it quits.
all good! Was just an idea.

As a few others have suggested, you may wish to explore getting a set of Rounders replica chips from Classic Poker Chips. They are the same exact chip material, spot pattern/colors, and inlay design as the original film chips but on a different mold (the original Roman mold is no longer used to manufacture chips). The CSQ (circle-square) mold version chips are quite good imo, and are a stock item from CPC in nine denominations from 25c to $5000-- so likely obtainable by your time requirements:

http://www.pokerchipsonline.com/stock/roundersc.htm

RoundersCset_sml.jpg

RoundersCset2_sml.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom