SOLD Tourney intercontinentale BJ or trade for Nice set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my defense, I never called dibs. Simply said that I may be interested. Never want to cause confusion. Love this community. Sorry if I did
In this regard . I also think sellers should be less butthurt if someone backed out. I think some take it too personal , we all have the right to change our mind. For example , let’s say , some were interested in chips , but then found the same chips for much cheaper in a other thread. Buyer reserves the right to say no I found a better deal IMHO! of course when payment is promised , deal is final and both parties should follow through . But showing interest isn’t mean that deal will go trough lol, have less expectations is sometimes the best option regarding selling and buying. Some backed out in one of my sales , I just moved on and thought ; “their loss on this amazing catch “. That’s the mindset some need to adapt around here , if you know you’re chips are worthy of buying why making drama when some who showed initial interest no longer wants the item. It really shows you’re desperate to sell it and makes it less wanted even more.

but again; when someone says payment will follow , and than not keeping his word. That’s no good

In this regard . I also think sellers should be less butthurt if someone backed out. I think some take it too personal , we all have the right to change our mind. For example , let’s say , some were interested in chips , but then found the same chips for much cheaper in a other thread. Buyer reserves the right to say no I found a better deal IMHO! of course when payment is promised , deal is final and both parties should follow through . But showing interest isn’t mean that deal will go trough lol, have less expectations is sometimes the best option regarding selling and buying. Some backed out in one of my sales , I just moved on and thought ; “their loss on this amazing catch “. That’s the mindset some need to adapt around here , if you know you’re chips are worthy of buying why making drama when some who showed initial interest no longer wants the item. It really shows you’re desperate to sell it and makes it less wanted even more.
I agree, showing interest and asking questions is one thing but backing out of ”I’ll take them” I don’t like. Unless the buyer has a valid reason and provides an explanation for some kind of unforseen event (stuff can happen obv).

Yes exactly , last Saturday I got paid by buffalojim and my PayPal got blocked therefore can’t send a nickel at the moment because they put a restriction to my account and are solving it. I paid suited67 for a rack that I wanted but PayPal returned the money back to my account . I showed what happened to suited67 and therefore politely asked him to let me off the deal for now and he agreed and we are on good standing. If something comes up and you can show that , that’s a valid reason to let someone back out of you’re deal. But when payment is promised , than the buyer closes the thread as sold and therefore you should proceed , when you can as soon as possible.

4F47548E-6610-447E-8A93-D22BFB296133.jpeg

I’m in love with the 1k he has. I was late to the sale and I have the yellow 1k.

Attachments

• 7C4782DC-503B-42BF-8AEB-E70106A56737.jpeg
    7C4782DC-503B-42BF-8AEB-E70106A56737.jpeg
    169.5 KB · Views: 117
  • 4203B030-27CC-4BA5-94D2-7D71EA0FA5F4.jpeg
    4203B030-27CC-4BA5-94D2-7D71EA0FA5F4.jpeg
    153.1 KB · Views: 119
  • 3EF04BF2-E41E-4C6A-A806-15BB1E741F74.jpeg
    3EF04BF2-E41E-4C6A-A806-15BB1E741F74.jpeg
    167.9 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.