Cancelled Tigers for Emma (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending all the love and prayers from my family to yours. Again so sorry for your loss.

This is so gut wrenching to read today. I am so sorry for your loss and wishing the best for you and family right now. As a father of a 14 year old and 13 year old I couldn’t even possibly begin to imagine what you’re going through

Nobody should have to go through this. I’m so sorry Chris.

I believe this set is “Ken pricing” valued at $7400. As a community let’s try not to have him take a loss on this one if possible, I know he could use all the support he can get right now
Simply to avoid confusion, "Ken pricing" is valued at $3,550.

As a community I share the hope as well that we can come to aid and assist so that hopefully this auction doesn't have to exist at all. But in case someone does come in as well to bid, this is the Ken pricing value and these are the chips:

(1) rack primary fracs
(2) racks primary $1’s
(2) racks primary $5’s
(2) barrels of primary 25’s
(10) primary $100’s

But again hopefully none of this matters and PCF can play it's part in the grief and healing process as a social support system and friends so that this isn't needed.

Simply to avoid confusion, "Ken pricing" is valued at $3,550.

As a community I share the hope as well that we can come to aid and assist so that hopefully this auction doesn't have to exist at all. But in case someone does come in as well to bid, this is the Ken pricing value and these are the chips:

(1) rack primary fracs
(2) racks primary $1’s
(2) racks primary $5’s
(2) barrels of primary 25’s
(10) primary $100’s

But again hopefully none of this matters and PCF can play it's part in the grief and healing process as a social support system and friends so that this isn't needed.
Thanks @BarrieJ3 , I was going based on the picture alone

Thank you all so much! I can’t even begin to tell you how much I truly appreciate you all and your efforts to help my family. PCF truly is a family and I love each and every one of you. I really just don’t have the words to tell you all how much this helps my family and I during this devastating time. I will take this thread down but I want you all to know that you are absolutely amazing god bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom