Traded Tiger Primary $5ks, $25ks and 100s for many options... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacmartine

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I got packages today and am over the moon by what Ken and John have accomplished. I’m so close to pulling off my dream set. In doing so I have acquired a lot of TP trade bait (some not listed). I’m so close now so I am willing pull whatever seemingly reasonable stops I have to.

I am searching for three barrels of 5k (up to a rack), a rack of primary $100s, and a rack of 25k. Both chips desired are the primary cash version. Will trade any one line below for either. In other words, I would trade a rack of primary 1ks for either 3 barrels of 5 k or a rack of 25k or a rack of 100s. And so on and so on…

• Rack of primary 1ks
  • Rack of primary 20s
  • Rack of white NCV bearclaw and rack of either primary or secondary 1 or 5
  • Two racks of primary 5s
  • Two racks of primary 1s
  • Two racks of secondary 5s
  • Two racks of secondary 1s
  • Rack of secondary 25s
  • And/or $$$$
If there is a TP rack or racks you would trade my asks for please let me know. If I need to add cash to the above to make it work let me know. If there are other chip needs to make it happen let me know. In other words, if that voice in your head is contemplating letting these chips go, listen to it because I will make a deal that works for you.

Thank you for your consideration!

Last edited:
You have a rack of primary $100s? In that case, we might be in for a sweeeeeet threesome.
e636b547-6ddb-4618-a39c-c0730351bb2b_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom