SOLD Tiger Palace Tournament Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Just received the sample set (which is AWESOME) and am going to use it for backup chips for my cash set, so I don't need the tournament chips (all 10 including the NCV chip).

Selling at Ken's rack pricing per chip, so $71 for the set plus $12 SFRB shipping CONUS.

This sale will not be simple dibs.

Priority list:
  1. @TheRealTeddyKGB
  2. Anyone who has a tournament set already with no spares and with a US address, (the first one to claim when condition above not met).
  3. Anyone else with a US address (the first one to claim when conditions above not met).
Claim dibs in the thread if you want it (and whether you have a set or not), and I will work out the winner based on the priority list. Note: I will not respect PM dibs. You must post in the thread so all can see the timestamps.

My reasoning for Group 2 is that it sucks to have a $x,xxx set and feel like if you lose one chip you are hosed. So I'd like to make sure anyone in that position has a chance before others who don't have a set. BTW, I will ask for photo proof you have a tournament set if you claim to be in Group 2.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Backup to someone without a sample.

I have a big set, I already bought spares of another, I would like more spares, if someone else hasnt gotten spares yet put them first.

Also have US reshipper.

Thanks

I have a big set, I already bought spares of another, I would like more spares, if someone else hasnt gotten spares yet put them first.

Also have US reshipper.

Thanks
That's kind of you. Putting you as 2.5 in the priority list!

Also have US reshipper.

Thanks
Realize after that doesn't make a lot of sense. Already bought a partial sample set for to get 1 spare of each chip. Would like 2 spares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom