Cancelled Tiger Palace sec $2s, sec $5s and pri $25s for other TP chips (mostly pri cash) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninedeuce

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I've got two racks of TP sec $2s, three barrels of sec $5s and two barrels of pri $25s† to trade for other Tigers, specifically:

* pri $100s (if you've been under anesthesia between when you received your pri cash set and now!)
* pri $5s (see above)
* pri $0.25s
* pri $1s
* pri $0.50s
* pri $2s (ideally for my sec $2s)

† potentially up to a rack of pri $25s, but that would only be in a trade for pri $5s (or pri $100s, but I've tried that route and no interest)

52767999247_ddd1304e8f_k.jpg

Last edited:
I’d trade you 2 barrels of prim $2s for two primary $25s. We can workout the price difference at Kens price ofc!

Please explain

"if you've been under anesthesia between when you received your pri cash set and now"

I have not been online much last weeks and not been following the classified tiger market.

What chips is everyone looking for ?

Pri 5 & pri hundos...
Anything else ?

I have been busy with my mixed LVV/AC set but next up is my Tiger mixed set.

Please explain

"if you've been under anesthesia between when you received your pri cash set and now"

I have not been online much last weeks and not been following the classified tiger market.

What chips is everyone looking for ?

Pri 5 & pri hundos...
Anything else ?

I have been busy with my mixed LVV/AC set but next up is my Tiger mixed set.
The pri $100s and the sec $1s are the two most in demand, unobtainium Tigers at the moment. Sec $20s and pri $5s close behind.

I hate to be that guy but I’m interested in a rack of sec $2 if you decide to sell
Since I haven't received any trade offers for the sec $2s, I'll be putting these (and the sec $5s) up for sale soon.

Will give @PocketAces first dibs on a rack of sec $2s, but if you think you might be interested in buying the other rack or the sec $5s, PM me before they hit the classifieds.

That said, if anyone has any trading ideas for the sec $2s or sec $5s, hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom