SOLD Tiger Palace Primary Racks COMBO with ESST (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Well, after my my last poker game, I'm deflated. My players all prefer my Parks and Rec 43mm ceramics to my clays. I've decided to see if I can sell my cash (Tiger Palace primary) and tourney (ESST) sets and refill my savings. Given that my ESST extras took a while to sell, I'm looking to sell these as a packaged deal to get it over quick.

The chips are NOT mint, but very good condition (only played one game with each set).

I think my pricing is fair: Ken's pricing on the TP chips + $6/chip for the ESST (below what I paid and seems roughly market pricing recently). Shipping to US address only, add $11 per "offering." Here's the offerings:

Sold:

Call dibs IN THE THREAD on the set(s) you want (remember, US shipping only).

Attachments

• A.jpeg
    A.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 266
  • B.jpeg
    B.jpeg
    116.5 KB · Views: 237
  • C.jpeg
    C.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 248
  • D.jpeg
    D.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 235
  • E.jpeg
    E.jpeg
    157.7 KB · Views: 251
  • F.jpeg
    F.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 249
  • G.jpeg
    G.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 246
  • H.jpeg
    H.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Well, after my my last poker game, I'm deflated. My players all prefer my Parks and Rec 43mm ceramics to my clays...
As a rule for myself, I decided to by those expensive chips for my own enjoyment. ;)

If one of my players randomly appreciates the color of a hot pink chip or realizes, this is not the same set we played with last time - that's cool. But it's not the reason why I'm doing it.

Okay, since only lot F is available now, I am going to go through with the sale. I will be PM-ing those who’ve claimed things.

This is not an April Fools!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom