SOLD Tiger Palace - Primary cash set - 700 chips (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxplayer

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I am deciding to part ways with my TP primary cash set that I have assembled thus far. Ken pricing. I received all these chips from PCF members only as "new". They have been opened, placed into Justin chip racks (included with these chips as a freebie). I also have them stored inside a HF Apache case with foam, which can be included in the whole sale if desired. Priority is to sell the whole set at a *discount* (below). If the whole set is spoken for I may consider splits at my discretion. I am happy to take any other pictures of anything, just pm me.

All chips have been placed into the Justin racks and seen zero play time. They were received "as new" and I am selling them as "unused, like new".

300 chips - $0.25 yellow frac $700 / rack
300 chips - $1.00 white $550 / rack
100 chips - $5.00 red $700 / rack

7 Justin racks - included for free, ~$20 value
optional - Apache 2800 case

Buyer to pay all shipping and insurance costs. I am not responsible for anything after I drop them off at the delivery service of your choice. I can do USPS, UPS, FedEx. If you want the Apache case we can work that out. Without the case, I am sure USPS can fit all these chips into a lg flat rate.

Whole set @ Ken pricing = $4450. Will do the entire set (not including Apache) for $4200 before shipping. If you want the Apache case included, we can work out how you want that completed with shipping etc via pm. I accept Zelle or PP (G&S if not many references, F&F if I feel comfortable), no Venmo. I can provide references upon request from prior sales & purchases on this forum.

Thanks,

Saxplayer

tempImagezWoVdP.png
tempImageLt56x8.png
tempImagekUqjYk.png
tempImageM5XBbv.png
tempImagepIsfjx.png
tempImage8FtgWT.png
tempImageZM6ezJ.png
tempImageRVYyq0.png
tempImagehSpVX5.png
tempImageA3SUr8.png

Good deal … would jump on this if I went tigers early. GLWS!!

Chips should be in hand to me later this week. Thanks @Saxplayer!

I will likely not need a rack of the fracs and $1. Will need another rack of $5 and $25 (primary or secondary). If anyone has any for trade, please feel free to hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom