Cancelled Tiger Palace Primary 5/10 set as sold by kk405 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnth

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I'm looking for the Tiger Palace set as described below. I know it's a long shot, but if you have an angry spouse, got in over your head, or whatever (no judgement).
I'll even be happy to pay with Paypal (no I won't, but I will).
I can also pay using bank wire or USDC virtual currency.

Please PM if you're interested, we can discuss everything privately.

$5/$10 set Primary (800 Chips)
200 x $5
200 x $25
300 x $100
60 x $500
40 x $1000
Price: $6,580 + shipping

9ZxNHNZ.jpg

Last edited:
It's true!
I got a 25¢/50¢ set. I was very lucky.

I'm also going for a 5/10 set. Because I would like to see a more full range of denominations.

Damn son, don't be a greedy bastard!

Greedy? Maybe. I acknowledge that. But they call this a "want" ad for a reason.

As someone who is also in the market for the same set I dont think its greedy. You may just host a range of stakes for different groups and would like a set that can cater for the different stakes. I have a similar challenge with 3 different playing group and 3 different stakes.

All the best and may you search be fruitful but not at the expense of mine! :cool

As someone who is also in the market for the same set I dont think its greedy. You may just host a range of stakes for different groups and would like a set that can cater for the different stakes. I have a similar challenge with 3 different playing group and 3 different stakes.

All the best and may you search be fruitful but not at the expense of mine! :cool
I don’t hate…unless you get two and I get none. Then I will have to fight urge to whine like a little bitch…but I’ll do my best, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom