SOLD Tiger Palace Hotstamp Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pacmartine

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I am clearing up the odds and ends and have the following hotstamp Tiger Palace for sale. Buyer pays actual shipping. I am selling the chips at a discount from original pricing (85 cents on the dollar). Preference to one buyer which means I won't sell piecemeal until all, or nearly all are accounted for.

T1 - 60
T5 - 100
T25 - 40
T1k - 80
T25k - 160
T100k - 140

Total price $3,621 plus shipping PPFF

Thank you for your consideration.

Just incase anyone is on the fence, the T25K is really a nice chip. It's a good relabel candidate for a $1 chip and looks really nice next to the T5. GLWS!

UrOz5u0.jpg

ymjh7BE.jpg

Just incase anyone is on the fence, the T25K is really a nice chip. It's a good relabel candidate for a $1 chip and looks really nice next to the T5. GLWS!

UrOz5u0.jpg

ymjh7BE.jpg
I can totally agree it’s a badass option. Definitely would make a set unique.

But….it is a perilous path. You can’t simply “relabel”. You’d need to murder an amazing chip that is costing whatever $6+ (I don’t know exact cost).

I looked into making a custom frac, prior to finding some Arc T-NCVs, even got the blessing from the man himself, but it’s a big big cost.

Truly, the T1 does look great also, since im an owner and a bit biased, but with T1, you get instant matching stamped greatness right out of the chip box.

But I do love how the 25K looks there. Just really hardcore path, but I’m faint of heart, you could say. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom