Status
Not open for further replies.

EL_Grande85

Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Looking for TP fracs. Would take primary or secondary .50 cent (ideally) and/or secondary .25. I love the primary .25, but obv won't work with the secondary $5s.

Of course, I'd be remiss if I didn't offer to purchase your extra sec $1s/$25s and primary $100s. I'll take singles at this point...I figure I'll get there eventually.

These are not an easy chip to find (not impossible though). I ended up using a milled solid and had a label made for mine. Good luck with your search!

IyXse85.jpg

Yea, I know these are hard to come by. Just hoping to get lucky and someone has some extras that they don't need. I'd be willing to pay a premium  if someone packaged them with any of the other chips that I'm dreaming about lol.

I've thought about re-labeling my $500s as .50s, ane I will likely turn my Aqua NVCs into $1s when I finally give up finding the secondary $1s.

Yea, I know these are hard to come by. Just hoping to get lucky and someone has some extras that they don't need. I'd be willing to pay a premium  if someone packaged them with any of the other chips that I'm dreaming about lol.

I've thought about re-labeling my $500s as .50s, ane I will likely turn my Aqua NVCs into $1s when I finally give up finding the secondary $1s.
Yeah, secondary fracs and $1's will be the most difficult to find. If your patient sets will eventually hit the market (but who knows when)

Another really nice chip out there that can be found is the Tiger T25K. You could mill and use in the secondary lineup as a $1. I always thought these looked pretty nice next to the Secondary $5.

G2nw6bV.jpg

Beautiful, indeed. Unfortunately, I know about as much about milling/re-labeling, as I do about running a fortune 500 company. Ill likely send them out, if comes to that. Maybe I can practice on some chips that I won't fall into a depression over, if I screw it up.

Beautiful, indeed. Unfortunately, I know about as much about milling/re-labeling, as I do about running a fortune 500 company. Ill likely send them out, if comes to that. Maybe I can practice on some chips that I won't fall into a depression over, if I screw it up.
I would not recommend milling yourself. I sent mine to @Josh Kifer . He does great work. Those green solids that were relabeled Tiger quarters were milled by him.

Always happy to help if ya need some milling or hot stamping done.

Barry, I would practically be done with this insanity, if you had sold me your set!!

Have they been available publicly?

I couldn't get any from anyone for anything.

I think El Grande may just have to wait until the 2024 Superbowl for the chance at a rack...
I don't think I have seen any listings for just secondary $1 racks. But @pacmartine sold his Tiger secondary set publicly earlier this year.

Haha it's all good. Ever since that day, "Fuckin' Barry" has now morphed into a phrase I use at work to denote disapproval .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom