THREATIN - The Story of the Band with the Fake Fans and Euro Tour That Nobody is Attending (1 Viewer)

Bidding on maybe the only Threatin shirt possibly out there up to 100pounds. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

If only I had been able to buy some of them. @justsomedude did you order a shirt???

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/382630973936

https://www.sickchirpse.com/someone-auctioning-off-one-only-threatin-t-shirts-existence/

I got an order verification email, so I assume it's coming ($21 shipped for XL)...

1542469983786.png

His store is still online, so the auction seems like a bit of a scam to me. And his online store is run through a 3rd party reseller (since he's running WIX I'm guessing it's CafePress) that does those heat-applied graphics - and he gets a portion of each sale.

Not sure why they wouldn't complete the order. I should know pretty soon if it doesn't arrive.

As the good Tater mentioned, this guy’s troll game is next-level. Maybe worthy of the 2018 Anna Delvey Award.

Watching the video, I was struck by his resemblance to a young Al Yankovic.

Yes, just got this in my email, with a tracking number. :LOL: :laugh:

Threatin Official Store
Your order has been shipped and is on its way.
This order has a tracking number so you can follow its progress. Thanks for shopping with us. See you soon!

Yes, just got this in my email, with a tracking number. :LOL: :laugh:

Threatin Official Store
Your order has been shipped and is on its way.
This order has a tracking number so you can follow its progress. Thanks for shopping with us. See you soon!

WTF? Mine hasn't shipped yet! When did you place your order?

Apparently on Nov 12th when I tried to order from his site but the order would never complete. Turns out it went through somehow. Went back through my PP activity and it went through but didn't post to my account until the 16th so I just missed it. I'm hoping it shows now. :LOL: :laugh:

Next meetup we're both at we have to get a pic together wearing them. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

OK... looks like you ordered two days before I did. Hopefully my confirmation comes Monday!

PS: which shirt did you get?

Yeah but I never knew I actually ordered it...... I tried to buy the "Breakin The World Tour" shirt, seem appropriate. Couldn't stomach wearing the douchey picture frame shirt. Who knows what I'll actually get.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure they only had the on shirt. The rest were given to a homeless shelter, that gave them to hobos, that used them to burn in oil drums for heat.

His new smash hit. Both of his fans give it a 10, here’s what else they have to say:

....”much more mature than his earlier releases!”
“If I didn’t know better, I’d think I was listening to a professional!”

I really think his strategy of recording in empty bars is great, cause you don’t have all the annoying claps, whistles, and other noises that can ruin a live recording.

That song is so much better than I was expecting :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Do you think he actually played that?

Total reflection of the age that we live in. Power of the internet. PCF=the good; fake artist= the bad or sorta funny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom