Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (2 Viewers)

@TheFlyingDrunkman this thread was intended for the posting of finalized proofs and not as much a discussion thread.

Try making a post in Poker Chip General or Custom Poker Chips for more feedback on the design or the chips.

I think @Coyote is saying he's only giving you his own opinions and that you could look through a lot of already completed designs to see already created designs and their final products. There are thousands of threads on design, feedback, and discussion in between and the custom chip database has lots of chips you can scan through.

Generally you want to go with a design that you like and holds to your priorities. Keep in mind though, your priorities and preferences may change over time, especially if you are newer to chipping. I've been chipping for a long time and my preferences still continue to evolve and change. The easily readable denominations is for asthetics and does have a good function of helping a game run smoothly especailly if the colors are non-standard or if you have new players from time to time. The chips you posted above don't seem to have edge spots so I'm not sure how they look in stacks or how functinal they could be. Those might just be test prints inentionally created without the edge spots. If you have the design proofs, create a new post in custom chip mock up and design for feedback.

PM if you have questions and I'd be happy to point you around the site.
Amen, Holly Virgin @toothpic

Going on the New Web mold. 39 mm & 43 mm for the two big chips.
3957e170f86f4036d01c2371583b80ce.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom