Things that are NOT bullsh*t (1 Viewer)

303Mike

Two Pair
Reaction score
One of my favorite threads on this forum is the “Things that are Bullsh*t” thread.
Sometimes life hands you lemons and you can’t help but chuckle, or cuss, or cry, or however you cope with negativity.

But equally as awesome is when the little things seem to fall into place. In this chaotic and stressful world, let’s take a moment to appreciate the times when good karma comes back around.

Things that are NOT bullsh*t:
A freshly mowed lawn
Watching your dog running in his dreams
When your “one time” hits
Cheesecake
Finding the 10mm socket
Sleeping in
A good conversation with a stranger on a plane
When you kid does what you ask them to the first time
Hugs

Laughing with loved ones.
All of my favorite memories are laughing to tears with any given loved one.

Getting free No Time To Die merch for no reason whatsoever

Your CPC order arriving during your vacation time off so you have some quality time handling, cleaning, photographing, and deciding how the samples get distributed

Seeing friends enjoying using your quality chips on loan

Imagining your kitchen reno as you have fun with designs, including some things that you've never seen anybody else do

Cake

One of my favorite threads on this forum is the “Things that are Bullsh*t” thread.
Sometimes life hands you lemons and you can’t help but chuckle, or cuss, or cry, or however you cope with negativity.

But equally as awesome is when the little things seem to fall into place. In this chaotic and stressful world, let’s take a moment to appreciate the times when good karma comes back around.

Things that are NOT bullsh*t:
A freshly mowed lawn
Watching your dog running in his dreams
When your “one time” hits
Cheesecake
Finding the 10mm socket
Sleeping in
A good conversation with a stranger on a plane
When you kid does what you ask them to the first time
Hugs
I am literally dying on the 10mm socket comment. Especially when working on a damn FORD! But we have all been there, in our garage it almost always means time for another trip out for another 10mm! You would think after 30 years we would buy 5... but it never happens. Even if we put a plastic box on the work bench with 5 locks on it, say " even in an emergency DO NOT TOUCH THIS 10MM SOCKET!!" Without fail it is always gone the next time!

Also would be nice if they had a way that the 10mm would illuminate itself when it falls off the extension down in the engine bay never to be seen again! If they lit up maybe the car behind me wouldn't be flying around me insisting in telling me "I am #1" when that pesky socket goes bouncing out at 85 MPH! Lol

On Saturday night I checked the tracking on my package shipped USPS. It said it had arrived in my city. Excited I started to plan my Monday around meeting my 2 racks, giving them an oil bath & then playing with them this upcoming Thursday night. But the estimate delivery still said Tuesday...hmmm?

Yesterday I checked again & it still said Tuesday. Things still weren't clicking in my head.

This morning I woke up finally remembering it was Presidents Day. In denial I Googled if USPS delivered today. It said no : ( so I checked my tracking one last time & it still said Tuesday. #*@%.

I figured it was time to make a post in the Things that are Bullsh*t thread. I literally started to type & then I heard a knock at the door. My regular mailman Mike said "delivery" & I thought this was a joke because he rarely delivers before 4:30pm AND it's a holiday...

20230220_110321.jpg

Boom!!! NOT Bullsh*t!!!

On Saturday night I checked the tracking on my package shipped USPS. It said it had arrived in my city. Excited I started to plan my Monday around meeting my 2 racks, giving them an oil bath & then playing with them this upcoming Thursday night. But the estimate delivery still said Tuesday...hmmm?

Yesterday I checked again & it still said Tuesday. Things still weren't clicking in my head.

This morning I woke up finally remembering it was Presidents Day. In denial I Googled if USPS delivered today. It said no : ( so I checked my tracking one last time & it still said Tuesday. #*@%.

I figured it was time to make a post in the Things that are Bullsh*t thread. I literally started to type & then I heard a knock at the door. My regular mailman Mike said "delivery" & I thought this was a joke because he rarely delivers before 4:30pm AND it's a holiday...

View attachment 1084499

Boom!!! NOT Bullsh*t!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom