SOLD The Wasp's Nest - Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I just made the cut - #15!

If anyone who missed out is willing to take the sample minus the pink/purple frac, let me know. Unless OP wants to keep those as extras.

Looks like I just made the cut - #15!

If anyone who missed out is willing to take the sample minus the pink/purple frac, let me know. Unless OP wants to keep those as extras.
I only had you down for the frac. So @Suited Connector gets the last set. I’ll have some singles too I expect. It’s the £25 that is in short supply.

I only had you down for the frac. So @Suited Connector gets the last set. I’ll have some singles too I expect. It’s the £25 that is in short supply.
Thanks, and now I see the list in the OP reflects that. I was just trying to avoid getting bumped off the list completely due to my desire for just a single.

Going to close the backup list off now. Once I've got these all out and done a stock check, I'll list a few singles if people are interested, no £25s available though I'm afraid.

Going to close the backup list off now. Once I've got these all out and done a stock check, I'll list a few singles if people are interested, no £25s available though I'm afraid.
Definitely interested in singles, especially the 3 smaller denoms. That 5 is FIRE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom