Giveaway The Rainier Room Sample Set Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FINAL!

@GianThaMan vs @natumes !!!

1604899036503.png

1604899105848.png

1604899124574.png

1604899144809.png

Congratulations to
! PM me with your address to claim your prize!

Man... it's just you there @madforpancakes... I understand running it fair, but you couldn't find a 910 suited for the other hand in that deck?? At least make it interesting? Lmao

Congratulations @natumes!! As I finished oiling my sample and put them away yesterday. I can tell you these chips are absolutely amazing!!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Man... it's just you there @madforpancakes... I understand running it fair, but you couldn't find a 910 suited for the other hand in that deck?? At least make it interesting? Lmao

Congratulations @natumes!! As I finished oiling my sample and put them away yesterday. I can tell you these chips are absolutely amazing!!

Fellow Chipper Ben
Next time I run one it will be Omaha! More cards = more better!

Congrats @TheBigTater on the almost Royal, I was kind of hoping for it too.

congrats @natumes , sick sample!

and thanks again @madforpancakes , your set is incredible and I appreciate being in the running. I forgot all about this and it was fun going through the matches, thanks for doing this and the generosity. Run good with your set dude, and pray for snow in the mountains. :D

Congrats @TheBigTater on the almost Royal, I was kind of hoping for it too.

congrats @natumes , sick sample!

and thanks again @madforpancakes , your set is incredible and I appreciate being in the running. I forgot all about this and it was fun going through the matches, thanks for doing this and the generosity. Run good with your set dude, and pray for snow in the mountains. :D
Will do! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom