The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (154 Viewers)

Every once in a while something comes along that’s a total game changer. IMO the edge treatment black magic sorcery that @RivieraDanny is doing is just that.

I couldn’t be happier. With a minuscule diameter loss he was able to completely transform these chips. Check out the side by sides.

I send him very dirty flat bike tires and he sent me back immaculately cleaned, stand-on-edge sharp beautiful poker chips. Well done sir.

He said that if he told me his process he’d have to kill me. And that’s fine with me, I’m okay being in the dark. But whatever magic you’re doing, keep it up! Worth every penny. 10/10

RIP your PM’s Danny

View attachment 803893
View attachment 803903
Wow

Guys you will never believe what I found at Target on sale for Black Friday!
View attachment 817383

Alright... you caught me! Man don't I wish!! Been patiently waiting about a year now to find a rack of these beautiful chips. 414 is by far hands down my favorite spot pattern. Can't thank you enough @jpietrella for giving me a chance to own these!

BTW we made a special trip out to the post office buddy! Your new babies are on their way! Lol

I will say I have held more than my fair share of minty chips... but this has to be a record! Never felt anything that damn sharp! These chips absolutely WILL cut you! Going to have to buy a rock tumbler on cyber Monday to get them playable! Haha
Very nice! I'm gonna need to find another rack of these before they're all murdered! :LOL: :laugh:

These chips are gonna make a perfect Tigerhawk Card Room heads up set! Now to get the labels designed and printed! And a couple custom extras to boot! Thanks @Bad Toad !

F47EBDA8-E2AF-4DBD-AEA5-5D33C6D86AB0.jpeg

791D7437-E8F0-40DF-840D-7EE4195FDEBF.jpeg

Got these awesome samples from @wonderpuddle in the mail yesterday. Apologies for the quality of the images/lighting.

Caesars Palace cards mold:
caesarspalacecardsmold.png

Jack Rabbit Slim’s color wheel w/all but 2 CPC colors across 4 chips:
slimscpccolorwheel.png

Jack Rabbit Slim's tournament chips:
slimstourneysample.png

Love the tri-moons! Thanks again @wonderpuddle!

I have a bad feeling that a LFRB got picked off in Buffalo.

If anyone sees a local listing for some of the stuff below (especially the customs), please let me know!

5 PNY $20
10 PNY $1
20 Rounders T1000 (Orange/Dark Blue)
20 Custom Rounders Bounty (49mm)
12 Custom Rounders Rebuy (49mm)

1 Rounders Bear DB
1 Red Teddy KGB DB
1 Green Matt Damon DB

Setups:
Trefl
Marion Pro
2012 WSOP x2
Statesman x3 (red/blue)
Cartamundi Belgium (orange/blue)
PTW (red/blue)

EAE635C5-1747-474C-B96C-2CAB78C67F78.jpeg

If anyone sees a local listing for some of the stuff below (especially the customs), please let me know!

5 PNY $20
10 PNY $1

1 Rounders Bear DB
1 Red Teddy KGB DB
1 Green Matt Damon DB

Setups:
Trefl
Marion Pro
2012 WSOP x2
Statesman x3 (red/blue)
PTW (red/blue)

View attachment 817911
@buffalojim @PlayerADK @kaimat @ReallyGoodUsername @navels

Just tagging you guys because I know you're either local or are pretty good at off forum finds.

I've been collecting all of this for Geremie for the better part of the year with the Rounders chips the last of what I was waiting for before I sent the box with everything above.

I'm absolutely gutted and devastated that something I sent didn't make it safely. This hasn't happened yet in either direction outgoing or incoming.

Please keep an eye and if anything looks nefarious, please let Geremie or I know ASAP. I'm opening an inquiry with USPS in the meantime. However, as there was a three hour gap between delivery and Geremie's family member getting home from work, theft cannot be ruled out either, and because this was delivered on Black Friday when lots of scumbag porch pirates are out and following around trucks, I'm fearing the worst unless this was mistakenly delivered to a neighbor. I'm really hoping for a good ending here.

Thanks everyone.

5 PNY $20
10 PNY $1

1 Rounders Bear DB
1 Red Teddy KGB DB
1 Green Matt Damon DB

Setups:
Trefl
Marion Pro
2012 WSOP x2
Statesman x3 (red/blue)
PTW (red/blue)

View attachment 817911
I'll keep an eye open buddy

@buffalojim @PlayerADK @kaimat @ReallyGoodUsername @navels

Just tagging you guys because I know you're either local or are pretty good at off forum finds.

I've been collecting all of this for Geremie for the better part of the year with the Rounders chips the last of what I was waiting for before I sent the box with everything above.

I'm absolutely gutted and devastated that something I sent didn't make it safely. This hasn't happened yet in either direction outgoing or incoming.

Please keep an eye and if anything looks nefarious, please let Geremie or I know ASAP. I'm opening an inquiry with USPS in the meantime. However, as there was a three hour gap between delivery and Geremie's family member getting home from work, theft cannot be ruled out either, and because this was delivered on Black Friday when lots of scumbag porch pirates are out and following around trucks, I'm fearing the worst unless this was mistakenly delivered to a neighbor. I'm really hoping for a good ending here.

Thanks everyone.
Terrible :( I'll keep an eye on Facebook marketplace + Craigslist as well.

I’m so glad our mailboxes have large receptacles when we get deliveries that don’t fit in our normal box. This is just brutal. I really hope you find your stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom