The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (79 Viewers)

Is it true? Let me think about it... Ask him to harvest 12’000 units for me! No, rather 200’000! I can paid $2’000 for the all, but only if shipping costs are included!
Screenshot_20200227-152712.png

Got these beauties today. An awesome Dealer Button purchase. I also bought a bunch of 180pt top loader card sleeves which also came in. These are good for protecting DBs. Got a good deal on 100 of them. These are decent but no where as good as the Ultra Pro Top Loaders which seem more solid feeling.
63035495-1FA5-4A68-AC1B-DBE0D619E323.jpeg

Last edited:
Got these beauties today. An awesome Dealer Button purchase. I also bought a bunch of 180pt top loader card sleeves which also came in. These are good for protecting DBs. Got a good deal on 100 of them. These are decent but no where as good as the Ultra Pro Top Loaders which seem more solid feeling.View attachment 414609
So that's where they went. Nice snag!

I need these beauties in quantity!
View attachment 414468
The Odawa .50c chips have not been live for quite a while. They were once live of course, but not for long, because somebody figured out they said half a cent on them and they were replaced. That's why when you get one it looks basically new, because they basically are. A few escaped. I have one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom