The Official Mail Showcase Thread (poker related) (186 Viewers)

Pretty crazy to think about how this thread started. Cam simply asked people to post pics of their mail and new chips...here we are 10,590+ posts 354 pages later. Nicely done Cam :tup:
Cam then....

1599840839659.png

vs Cam now

SeparateAngelicBurro-size_restricted.gif

Pretty crazy to think about how this thread started. Cam simply asked people to post pics of their mail and new chips...here we are 10,590+ posts 354 pages later. Nicely done Cam :tup:

I blame this thread for my chip degeneracy. I could have retired happy and ignorant with my Dunes CCs, but I just had to click on the pr0n.

Got some Cali leaded goodness in the Mail today - thanks @Burke !! A good cleaning and that’s my Camino set (nearly) done

2B4FCE89-BB5F-4B02-AC4B-8A55212BC1CF.jpeg

As a side note: international shipping seems to be running smoothly. 1-2 weeks for my shipments to reach the US, around 2 weeks for these to make it here...not bad! :tup:

Last edited:
Huge quantity mail day... nope! But still amazing, my original chipping brother Nav @Jeevansluck lookin out because he knows I am hunting these. Asked for absolutely nothing and means the world to me Thank you soo very much Brother!!!!
View attachment 531246

What am I seeing here? These don’t look like a pair of 39mm chips. Is this just weird camera perspective?

The couple of racks of Protege's I have on the Cigar and Snifter mold may be my favorite chips outside of leaded THC Paulsons. They shuffle really nicely, sound great when clicking against each other, and stack like bricks. BCC clay is very hard, if that's your thing, which is why the sound when they come together is so bright...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom