For Sale THE NUTS - cash sample sets (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t think I would get a response like this. I need to decide if I have another few that I can spin off. People can keep
posting interest, but I don’t know how many extras I will have.

I'll leave this open through today, and then I'll keep the rest of the extras for myself. Thanks for all of the interest! You guys are nuts!

I went ahead and determined who will receive the red "NUTS" dealer button in their sample set. I limited it to the first 20 people who wanted a sample set, because that's what I said I would do in the OP. Then I went online and printed a 20-team bracket. The first 12 people got a "bye" into round 2. So round 1 included the last 8 people.

3BE39310-A006-49BE-8E7D-5E06EBC9D3AB.jpeg

Then I went online and found a site that does games of “war” with playing cards. Each matchup in the above bracket was a “war” battle. Here are the results.

6A9FBC0B-C56C-470D-9AFF-FA6E226285B6.jpeg

Congratulations to @TheBigTater !

There were two "war" showdowns. The first was in round 1, when @JesterTX moved on (eventually moving on to the final round). The second was in the final four, when @TheBigTater went into the final. The final round was a 7 versus a 6. Not too exciting, but it was a close one. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I went ahead and determined who will receive the red "NUTS" dealer button in their sample set. I limited it to the first 20 people who wanted a sample set, because that's what I said I would do in the OP. Then I went online and printed a 20-team bracket. The first 12 people got a "bye" into round 2. So round 1 included the last 8 people.

View attachment 759732

Then I went online and found a site that does games of “war” with playing cards. Each matchup in the above bracket was a “war” battle. Here are the results.

SOOOOOOO close!!!!!!

These chips look great! Who makes them!?
I really like the edge spots and bright chip colors!!
They are the ceramic cards mold chips that have been in group buys the past year. It’s a Chinese manufacturer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom