Giveaway The Great Newb Scavenger Hunt (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JZPdub

Draft Grade: B+

Analysis

1. @JZPdub - Aurora Star Sample Set - JZPdub wanted to make a splash with this draft's first pick, and the beauty of the AS sample set surely does that. Fans should get the opportunity to see its talents on full display. It would be a shame to hide such a colorful set.

6. @JZPdub - Eddie’s Fabulous 50s $100 Chip - This pick was probably a reach at #6, but we will find out in due time. Eddie's Fab 50s hundo could be in heavy rotation as a card capper, bringing good fortune and paying off in spades.

7. @JZPdub - 20 new Warneke boxes (assembly required) - This is a no brainer at #7, especially if JZPdub plans to ship or store chips. The professionalism and raw talent of the Warneke boxes far exceeds the competition. A great value at #7, we should see Warneke boxes have a long career because of their durability and excellent construction.

12. @JZPdub - Copag Class Setup (bridge/jumbo) - Mr Irrelevant? I think not. Copag cards may not be the best, but this might be the sleeper pick of the draft. Watch out for Copag Class Setup to pique the interest of many players due to their classy design and bold colors. Players will be talking about these cards.

@natumes

Draft Grade: A-

Analysis

2. @natumes - 2006 WSOP Dealer Button - An excellent choice at #2, 2006 WSOP Dealer Button is experienced and battle tested. Many pros have seen 2006 WSOP Dealer Button in action, including poker superstar, WSOP main event champion and all-around class act, Jamie Gold.

5. @natumes - Desjgn Classic Victorian Setup - Many on PCF love the designs and feel of @desjgn cards, including yours truly. When compared to the competition they are a great value at their price point. However, like the 3-4 base defense, Poker Size does not necessarily fit all systems. It takes a special group of players to pull off poker size, as the shuffling and handling of the wider cards can be problematic for some inexperienced dealers.

8. @natumes - $30 in KMCo bucks - A great value at #8. Kifer bucks can be traded here on PCF, dlsplayed as samples, or cashed in with one of our resident murderers, @Josh Kifer. But watch out! These can be like a gateway drug. Soon you will be sending hundreds or even thousands of chips to Idaho to get their hotstamps "rubbed out." All the while, Mr. Kifer will be killing clay while laughing his evil villain laugh.

11. @natumes - Chesterfield Club partial sample set - Though not as talented as big brother, Chesterfield Club full sample set, Chesterfield Club partial sample set could have a very promising career. If surrounded by the right mix of other samples in a thoughtful and decorative display case, Chesterfield Club partial sample set is a great addition to any team. Chesterfield Club partial sample set could bring many smiles and comments from fans of the clay disk. Remember, even Eli Manning won 2 championships despite considerably less talent than his big bro.

@chutracheese

Draft Grade: A

Analysis

3. @chutracheese - Chesterfield Club full sample set - What a beauty! Whomever in the front office designed that 5k chip should get a contract extension. This set has PCF Hall of Fame written all over it...if a new category is created for a "custom" designed chip added to a CPC stock set that was created as replicas of movie props that play 2nd fiddle to the other set of replica movie props created by CPC/ASM for a cult classic poker movie with great acting but a terrible Russian accent nonetheless. @chutracheese should be proud to display this set.

4. @chutracheese - Gemaco Five-Star Setup - What can I say...other than Gemaco Five-Star Setup was the best choice from a strong category. Fantastic cards, but jumbo index would make them perfect. It's a fact. Don't @ me.

9. @chutracheese - Dunes $100 Chip - A great chip from an iconic Las Vegas property...What's not to love about the final iteration of the Dune's hundo? Well, other than the goofy golf theme...this chip is the worst of any Dune's inlay, yet still a wonderful addition to any singles collector's stable.

10. @chutracheese - Phil Helmuth’s Million Dollar” DVD set (used :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:) - Sorry not sorry. I personally guarantee your money back ($0) if you do not become a world champion after watching the lessons given here by the Poker Brat himself. I fully expect you to come up with incredible commentary at the table such as:

"I am the Jack Nicklaus of poker, the Tiger Woods of poker, the Mozart of poker."

"This guy probably can't even spell poker."

"I forgot my name. What's my name. Am I Phil Hellmuth?"

"I've busted a million Europeans."

"If there weren't luck involved, I would win every time."

And everyone's favorite: "Honey, I was supposed to go broke on that hand. But they forgot one thing. I can dodge bullets baby!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom