Trade THC solids for solids? I would still like a rack of blurple. I have a black rack and a purple rack. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lJesterl

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Trades only and I can't buy anything right now because I need to sell every non solid, lol. I do have an extra rack of THC hot stamped black and a rack of THC hot stamped purple I would consider trading in some way for a more "blurple" solid.

Still looking for this type of blurple chip.

1682019565859.png

I have an extra rack of THC black hot stamped T, and extra rack of THC hot stamped purple LFR. Not the end of the world if I stick with the purple I have. Just checking.

20230420_154314.jpg

Trades only and I can't buy anything right now because I need to sell every non solid, lol. I do have an extra rack of THC hot stamped black and a rack of THC hot stamped purple I would consider trading in some way for a more "blurple" solid.

Still looking for this type of blurple chip.
I have a rack of blurple THC chips that I think are in similar condition to the purple chips above, and I would be interested to trade for the rack of black chips. But I won't be able to take photos until later tonight.

that looks exaclty like the color I've been looking for! I'm interested in trading a black rack for these for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom