Status
Not open for further replies.

BSteck

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Hi all,

Offered for sale is this very purdy THC solids cash set. The chips have been ultrasoniced and milled and are ready for custom labels. Condition is lovingly worn but the wear condition on the different colors is pretty consistent. There is a very slight color variation to a couple barrels of the fuchsias that you can see best in the overhead shot. Happy to provide more pics so you can verify their condition.

The set consists of 648 total chips with the following breakdown:
120 Pale ?Sky? Blue
200 Blurple
200 Fuchsia
83 Peach
45 White

1619031457667.png

2021-04-21 12.51.50.jpg

Price for the set is $1.75 per so a total of $1,134 PPFF + shipping. Happy to split if all chips are accounted for - split price will $2 per chip PPFF + shipping. Please dibs in thread and then PM.

If split, first dibs for 1 rack of blurple goes to @arch3r who so expertly cleaned and milled these pretties.

Last edited:
already milled, ready for labels, and $1.75/chip??? this set is awesome! should be sold all together. perfect for someone wanting to switch over to Paulson and have there very own custom set. plurple $1 with a peach $25. that's super unique! GLWS

already milled, ready for labels, and $1.75/chip??? this set is awesome! should be sold all together. perfect for someone wanting to switch over to Paulson and have there very own custom set. plurple $1 with a peach $25. that's super unique! GLWS
Or a peach $20. :)

But hey - whoever buys the set (and I do hope that someone scoops the entire set cause these colors are fawsome together) can decide whether a cash set should have a $20 or a $25. In the mean time, everyone should feel free to debate the $20 vs. $25 chip question here in this thread. (wahoo free bumps!)

I'll take SKY Blue if split! (help a new member out!) EDIT I"LL TAKE 120 of BLURPLE (Also Back-up dibs on the Sky blue)

Last edited:
I'll take a 120 of Blurple!!! Edit - I'm a dumb new member who realized he can't delete posts and already reedited his post above because he dibsed a color that was already dibsed.

By my count, 80 blurple still remain. How bout it @atrachs - want the full two racks? Always good to have MOAR just in case. :)

I know more is better!! But money is tight! Do you mind sending more pictures of condition of the blurples closer up? They do appear to be the most loved of the set, which makes sense because they are the prettiest color (imo).

what keeps this from being a tourney set
Nothing at all. In fact I've toyed with that myself. Make it a base 100 with Blurple T100 - Peach T500 - Fuchsia T1000 - Light blue T5000. Or you could also do a base 25 with em as well.

But IMHO the breakdown is ideal for a cash set - with the two racks of blurple $1's and two racks of fuchsia $5's.

I'll take a 120 of Blurple!!! Edit - I'm a dumb new member who realized he can't delete posts and already reedited his post above because he dibsed a color that was already dibsed.

I know more is better!! But money is tight! Do you mind sending more pictures of condition of the blurples closer up? They do appear to be the most loved of the set, which makes sense because they are the prettiest color (imo).

Sorry - forgot that @arch3r has first right of refusal on a rack of the blurples. So would 100 blurples work for you, @atrachs? If so, then we have a successful split. (assuming everyone that previously dibs is still interested).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom