Wanted Terrible's $5 (looking for 1-2 racks) (1 Viewer)

makemake78

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to buy 1 or 2 racks (ideally 2) of these circled:

IMG_7145.jpeg

Photo credit: @calfdemon

Looking to buy 1 or 2 racks (ideally 2) of these circled:

View attachment 1310271

Photo credit: @calfdemon
Make sure you understand the difference between Primary and Secondary Terribles.

The secondary chips have yellowed inlays compared to the white primaries.

All of them are beautiful chips, but just take a peek before purchasing.

Noooo don't relabel Terribles, especially secondaries!! They are hard to come by

Haha, there goes your chance anyone selling to you lol
Hahaha! Okay, I didn’t know! I was just trying to find something to go with my mix set I’m putting together. What about the primaries? Are those also hard to come by?

Hahaha! Okay, I didn’t know! I was just trying to find something to go with my mix set I’m putting together. What about the primaries? Are those also hard to come by?
There are plenty of these two, but still, please find something else to re-label.

1712942389639.png

Yeah and totally no judgement here but there are so many chips out there that can be murdered and remade into custom sets, we always try to leave the chips alone that people are actively trying to collect. Good luck with your search though!

Yeah and totally no judgement here but there are so many chips out there that can be murdered and remade into custom sets, we always try to leave the chips alone that people are actively trying to collect. Good luck with your search though!
No, I totally get it! Thanks for educating me. I appreciate it!

No - keeping those. :love:
But I’m reaching out to the OP today to let him know that the sec St Joseph’s are available. I sold two to Sensrock and have one remaining.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom