Cancelled (tentative) Mardi Gras V2 cash (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

markleteenie

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
picture above to show what the chips look like...sample set is not for sale.

GAUGING INTEREST
So this is a "feeler" sales ad. I'm potentially closing a larger deal that includes MOAR chips than I need.
Seeing if anyone is interested in this set of Mardi Gras V2 cash chips.

The total breakdown is: 700 chips
100 x 25c
200 x $1
100 x $5
300 x $10

I'm thinking $1.50/chip + shipping (and I'd be losing a little bit of money at this price, but would help me close the overall deal)

Willing to split if all are accounted for. This is not a dibs thread as this is a special circumstance. But I will give priority to someone buying the entire lot.

I figure:
Scenario 1: one person would want to take it all and beef up an existing cash set
Scenario 2: two people might be interested in these breakdowns:

Set 1: add-on to an existing cash set
200 x $10s

Set 2: Single Table 500 piece cash set
100 x 25c
200 x $1
100 x $5
100 x $10

Lot of words, so thanks for hanging in there. :dead:

Last edited:
A couple of questions.

1. Any color variations within each denomination
2. Chip stack height within the same denomination (do all the fives stack at the same height in increments of 20 high)?
3. nicks, flea bites, ect...?
4. I don't think the .25, 1, 5, or 10's had inlay problems. I figure it is worth asking.

Thanks,

Bill

A couple of questions.

1. Any color variations within each denomination
2. Chip stack height within the same denomination (do all the fives stack at the same height in increments of 20 high)?
3. nicks, flea bites, ect...?
4. I don't think the .25, 1, 5, or 10's had inlay problems. I figure it is worth asking.

Thanks,

Bill
I'll find out. They look really good from what I've seen. I should have up to date pictures tomorrow too.

I'll find out. They look really good from what I've seen. I should have up to date pictures tomorrow too.

Realisticlly I'm not a buyer. Hell, these are awesome chips. Its tough to get better colors than this. Replace the rack of quarters with a second rack of fives and I'll be hard pressed to not get them lol.

Realisticlly I'm not a buyer. Hell, these are awesome chips. Its tough to get better colors than this. Replace the rack of quarters with a second rack of fives and I'll be hard pressed to not get them lol.
No worries at all! Those are all valid questions, and deserved to be answered. I didn't think you were really in the market, I mean you just unboxed custom ceramics a few days ago....even you don't move that fast!

No worries at all! Those are all valid questions, and deserved to be answered. I didn't think you were really in the market, I mean you just unboxed custom ceramics a few days ago....even you don't move that fast!

Then you don't know me very well. I once built a mixed TRK scrown set while waiting for my cpc bourbons to be shipped to me. They both arrived within days of each other lol

I’m really interested in everything but the quarters. Is there any flexibility in the breakdown at all? I’d probably buy whatever it takes if I could get a 2nd rack of 5s. One rack, eh not so much.

I’m also curious about the diameter difference issues in the $5s. I didn’t see it in any other demons but about 30% of the 5s I have are smaller in diameter than all the other chips.

I’m really interested in everything but the quarters. Is there any flexibility in the breakdown at all? I’d probably buy whatever it takes if I could get a 2nd rack of 5s. One rack, eh not so much.

I’m also curious about the diameter difference issues in the $5s. I didn’t see it in any other demons but about 30% of the 5s I have are smaller in diameter than all the other chips.
I’m not sure about the diameter differences, I’ll be finding out.

I am flexible on the breakdowns if all chips get spoken for in the split. Someone might just need 1 rack of quarters!

I’m not sure about the diameter differences, I’ll be finding out.

I am flexible on the breakdowns if all chips get spoken for in the split. Someone might just need 1 rack of quarters!
I'll take the quarters if the split occurs and noone vouches for them. What the hell
Although it'd be awesome to have some 50 centers

It’s fresh socks for Bill day Mark. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Nothing unusual.

Update:

So as it is relayed to me. A mostly clean bill of health. No fleabites, nicks. Very little to no color variation. Some split spots in the $1s (per usual) and estimated less than 20% (maybe less than 10?) of $5s have different diameters.

Even though I have too many cash sets, I'm still tempted to try to welcome these to my cabinet too...
C28B0F7F-C60A-49D4-9C88-5F08696C6CEC.jpeg

65E6AD47-2DA2-4CBC-AD35-437AB3989510.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom