Cancelled Taj Mahal Cut Cards (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Buge has run cut card GBs in the recent past. If he does another GB I’ll see if I can design a Taj Mahal cut card to be produced. I don’t think I’ve seen one (and very few Taj DBs either for some reason; took me a little bit to find the one I sold you with the set).

@Buge has run cut card GBs in the recent past. If he does another GB I’ll see if I can design a Taj Mahal cut card to be produced. I don’t think I’ve seen one (and very few Taj DBs either for some reason; took me a little bit to find the one I sold you with the set).
That I know of they do NOT exist... but very interested if they ever get made

Well I will certainly participate in a group buy and keep my eyes open if that happens. I have some very old knowledge of graphic design, but I would bet there is someone else better suited to design it. I can contribute by paying my portion of the group buy, and enjoying the cut cards haha.

Well I will certainly participate in a group buy and keep my eyes open if that happens. I have some very old knowledge of graphic design, but I would bet there is someone else better suited to design it. I can contribute by paying my portion of the group buy, and enjoying the cut cards haha.

I've been working on it. Here's a progress pic:

1709342058809.png

Basically recreating from scratch most of the elements from one of the button designs. I'm probably halfway there--still have to do the outside border elements around the bottom part of the logo, and may make other tweaks here and there.

Looks awesome! We now await for the next group buy. Thanks for taking the time and putting this together- looks amazing.

I’m going to close this thread, as I’m leading the Taj cut card group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom