SOLD T.R.King - MoneyTree $100s - blue, green, orange tri-moons [REDUCED STARTING BID] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CORRECTION

I jumped the gun here folks. After the system updated the timestamp on each post, Heavyball's bid of $670 is 5 minutes after rjdev7's post at 6:01 pm, not within 5 minutes.

I've reached to others and they confirm my thoughts that heavyball's bid should not have been counted. Therefore, rjdev7's bid of $650 is last valid bid.

Hope everyone understands.

Congratulations @rjdev7!

I’m totally fine with that, and per the rules, that is correct.

I would point out, for future reference, that after I bid $670 and hit refresh, the time on my post said “Just Now” and the time on the previous post said “4 minutes ago”. My guess is the system does some rounding in the background. Regardless, because the seconds can’t be determined, we have to go with what we have...

Congrats @rjdev7!

I would point out, for future reference, that after I bid $670 and hit refresh, the time on my post said “Just Now” and the time on the previous post said “4 minutes ago”. My guess is the system does some rounding in the background. Regardless, because the seconds can’t be determined, we have to go with what we have...
I can attest to this but them’s the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom