Giveaway Supporting Membership & Vineyard $100 Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Full House
Reaction score
I’m behind on my pay-it-forward karma chipping activities due to life events earlier this year. Happy to slowly get back to it.

There are two giveaways in this thread. Drawing will be held this Sunday afternoon.

1st - a membership paid by me for a current non-supporting member, chosen at random. Please nominate yourself by sharing a quick note about why you like PCF.

2nd - a 43mm Vineyard $100 shipped free for a current supporting member, chosen at random, that nominates a non-supporting member. Please nominate them by sharing a quick note about a positive interaction that you had.

59D77926-328F-4AA8-B89D-CE1D65162264.jpeg
Photo credit: @inca911 (I’ll snap a photo of my chip when I get home!)

P.s. big appreciation to many many members who have been kind to me. Some very recent being @BillyBluff @jeff123 and @Coyote - thanks guys, you know what you did. :)

I like PCF for the fact I've met some great folks and made lifetime friends here!

I also nominate @johnsj12 for an excellent first transaction (sale) with them, after they reached out to me via PM for some extra chips they had available!

2nd category. Nomination for @Roll Tide Roll . First transaction for each of us. Join dates very close and I believe he still has the rack. Yes, some regret for selling those awesome Roadhouse snappers.

2nd - @longflop he won one of my giveaways and I forgot to send the prize out. Didn't give me a hard time about it at all. Got it out to him but later than I said I would.

I like PCF because the discussion and sharing about the vast variety of chips. It's like eBay, but specifically for poker and learning the nuances of chips. I would have not discovered the numerous kinds of chips, if it wasn't for this community.

Bumping this up by nominating my buddy @PokerDocTX He not only taught me how to play poker but planted the poker chip obsession in me.

I absolutely love this site. I’ve never had a bad interaction with any member. Any time I need some help there are members willing. @Jeevansluck @horseshoez my chip addiction wouldn’t be possible with out you two helping me along the way. You have both been invaluable in my short 5 months here. Also @JeepologyOffroad for keeping me focused with all my crazy ideas as I try to complete my first cash set. Your knowledge is greatly appreciated.

Hey -- I thought we were going for largest number in each!
j/k...congrats on the wins!!

Thanks for running @Ethan !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom