SOLD Sunset Beach SB 500 chip set priced to sell! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chbyfngr

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   1
500 mint SB with th following breakdown. $3900 shipped in US. I have an extra rack of $1, $5 and $100. If a buyer is interested I can add on. The fracs in pic have been sold and are not included.

200 $1
200 $5
100 $20
IMG_1014.jpeg
IMG_1015.jpeg
IMG_1013.jpeg

Again with the faces? If you want more pics I’m happy to send them. Are you interested in buying or just thread crapping?
Relax! Not everyone knows what every chip looks like just from the name. Members look at your post to see if they might like to buy them but see no face so how could they decide? You can do your post your own way but for a $3900 sale I'd cut one in half and post pics of its guts if that's what it takes to sell

Again with the faces? If you want more pics I’m happy to send them. Are you interested in buying or just thread crapping?
I don't know if you're asking him specifically or in general, but yeah, what's the deal with people not taking face pics of chips? It's one extra shot, I don't get it. I also don't think someone asking to see, what amounts to, 80% of a chips surface area, is somehow thread crapping? Just a passerby with a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom