SOLD Stunning Rack of Leaded THC Red 10's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotRealNameNoSir

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Feb 2, 2023
AUCTION ENDS AT
9:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$95
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
  2. Venmo
  3. Zelle
SHIPPING TERMS
Winner Pays
SHIPS VIA
USPS Small Flat Rate Box
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
These are the most beautiful chips I've laid eyes on. Seriously. They have awakened something in me; a yearning for hot-stamped chips. They're weighted, they're crisp, and my God that Red and Gold is stunning. Incredibly impressed but have no use for them. I LOVE the feel of these. Ugh.

I won them in an auction. I didn't expect to win them, but I am so happy I did. I have @louBdub 's blessing to sell these. Honestly, I started posting Ric Flair gifs and something came over me and I got momentum and won. My 30th birthday is coming up in a month, and I'm selling these to either fund cigars or bourbon, a few of my other vices to celebrate my first 3 decades. Knob Creek 120 or a Guardian of the Farm box with the neighborhood.

SFP stands for Self-Fulfilling Prophecy, because Lou told me I was screwed the minute I put my textured customs down and picked these up. Some day, I will have a solid hot-stamped set, but it is not this day. I'm going to back off buying for a while and finish my dissertation, I'm planning a hot-stamped cash set for when I become Dr. NotRealNameNoSir. I'll be back.

Got em here , more pictures on that thread from the man himself. Starting below my price as a show of good faith, everyone tells me they're worth more but I'm pretty clueless so I guess we'll see.

As always, whoever wins, I give a $3 discount if you promise to call/text a loved one that you haven't talked to in a while, life's short and it can be brutal, call 'em up.

20230105_155351.jpg
20230105_155402.jpg

These chips are THICCC!

And the red/gold is pure velvet sexiness. They just exude luxury in my opinion.
I seriously thought everyone was crazy, paying $1 per chip, until I felt these. Good God. Plus the colors and the hotstamp? I can't imagine ever wanting an inlay again, that foil is amazing.

Couple of really serious questions here. k thx.

Is the $3 discount on a per person called/texted basis or is their a limit? For example if I call/text 10 friends, can I get a $30 discount?

Also, will you require proof that the actual call/text occurred. Or is this on the honor system?

Couple of really serious questions here. k thx.

Is the $3 discount on a per person called/texted basis or is their a limit? For example if I call/text 10 friends, can I get a $30 discount?

Also, will you require proof that the actual call/text occurred. Or is this on the honor system?
1) this falls under the Matusow system: ONE TIME, CMON, ONE TIME, PLEASE.
2) No proof necessary, but this little incentive makes me happy, damnit, and I hope they end up doing it. In my PM for shipping ill ask who they're texting and hope their story is nearly as wonderful as the one @broski_ICE 's about his abuelita.

1) this falls under the Matusow system: ONE TIME, CMON, ONE TIME, PLEASE.
2) No proof necessary, but this little incentive makes me happy, damnit, and I hope they end up doing it. In my PM for shipping ill ask who they're texting and hope their story is nearly as wonderful as the one @broski_ICE 's about his abuelita.
That's a really beautiful blanket/towel too.

That's a really beautiful blanket/towel too.
Lol, I pranked my wife. I first got them, took those pics, then brought them to my home office. Since joining ive shown her lots of different chips, so I said arent these awesome?? And she said sure.

Hour later I said, no really, check these out, these chips are great! She did the classic double take and said 'those are our chips arent they?' After she recognized our llama blanket.
20230122_194741.jpg

Just a heads up before I go to bed…

I’ve handled a very wide variety of leaded THC hot stamps…. And these chips are about as good as they get. If they fit in my set, they’d be forever keepers. Red velvet cake pure sex chips, I’m dead serious.

Bid with absolute confidence that these - chips - GO - HARD!

Tell your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/truddy/independent contractor/dog/bus driver/Will Smith to go watch one those TRUE CRIME DRAMAS THEY LOVE SO MUCH so you can bid on these chips in peace.

BUMP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom