Street Fighter Ceramic Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Any general recommendations for which characters should be prioritized in a set? Or any other aspects people might like to see integrated?

I may toy around with some designs for fun if anyone either wants to take inspiration from some ideas, or we'll see how far I get if no one else grabs the ball and runs with it. Ha

Reactions: JWJ
There are too many iconic characters in SF. I think this set should have two different labels on each chip. Ryu and Ken, Cammy and Chun Li, Zangief and E. Honda, only exception should be Dhalsim. His chip should just be him on one side and his arms and legs extended to the other.

There are too many iconic characters in SF. I think this set should have two different labels on each chip. Ryu and Ken, Cammy and Chun Li, Zangief and E. Honda, only exception should be Dhalsim. His chip should just be him on one side and his arms and legs extended to the other.
Yeah, depends on where group buy is. Tina would be 1 label only and reused on both sides.

A roulette set would be cool no denoms just different colors. Could use a sample set of chips to play Horse racing street fighter style too.

I've ordered chips from Tina with different artwork on each side
Nice! The ordering through Justin has specified requiring same labels on both sides, but I assume then there may be another path or directly.

I vote for Aggressive styling on the Cash set and Super Nintendo less aggressive on the Tournament.
And the Red Akuma looks awesome...but...Akuma Blurple would also be awesome!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom