For Sale Start your frac colletion ** price reduced (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Brie and I have been collecting single fracs for a while now. They are pretty expensive especially one at a time off eBay, but sometimes we buy them in lots. Safe to say we have $5 or more in some of these and a few more in the $2.50 range.

What's for sale:
Lot 1 we have (44) inlaid fracs. Some are duplicates as you can see. Asking $120 shipped in the US PPFF please
20210208_185116.jpg

20210208_185410.jpg

Lot 2 we have (64) Hot stamp fracs, many of the stamps are in good shape but not all happy to take more pictures this evening if you would like
20210208_190307.jpg

20210208_190438.jpg

Asking $190 shipped.

Not interested in splitting and if we went the singles route they would not be $3 a chip. I am well aware of going rates for these and I have hand cleaned and oiled all of them. (Accept the 2 club one fracs, not sure how they sunk in and didn't get cleaned) happy to clean them before shipping though.

Buy the whole 108 chips shipped for $290 but they are going in a small flat rate. Never seen another listing with an opportunity like this to start a frac collection so thought I would try. PPFF or you pay the fee please. Please post publically whatever terminology you like showing interest before PM please.

Thanks for looking Fellow Chipper Ben

Last edited:
For anyone wondering the price that do not dabble in the singles market. Single chips cost much more than chips in bulk. When you buy one at a time you can easily pay $6 - $7 for many of these chips after shipping. Figured I would try to give someone a head start rather than bother with selling singles. I am far from breaking even here but we don't need them.

For anyone wondering the price that do not dabble in the singles market. Single chips cost much more than chips in bulk. When you buy one at a time you can easily pay $6 - $7 for many of these chips after shipping. Figured I would try to give someone a head start rather than bother with selling singles. I am far from breaking even here but we don't need them.
Agreed and these are very fair prices. For those that aren't familiar, if you buy any decent frac or single you will be paying a *minimum* $2-3 per chip. Add taxes (eBay) and shipping (often starting at $3+ per order) and the average cost per chip is often closer to $5 at the bottom of the range and it goes up from there.

You could sell them to tootsmaggots and he could make some money on eBay selling singles. That’s all he’s here for.
If someone wants to get into that market there is plenty of profit in this lot to be made. Not what I was hoping for but they are your chips. Keep the singles and sell/trade the doubles. Sell them all, that's up to you! I have just truly enjoyed collecting fracs, not stopping but the case was overflowing so time to make room.

Going to try one last time, if anyone is interested in starting their own Frac collection I will ship in the US all 108 chips in a SFRB for $270 if not they are going back in the collection for now, too much invested as singles to go any lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom