Cancelled Starlite Cruise Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk405

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
I have a set of Starlite Cruise chips. I would consider trading some of the lower denom chips with higher denom chips, if the trade value works for both of us. There aren't many of these chips/sets around, so I am just throwing it out there to see who can help. I basically need $500s and $1Ks and a few more hundos.

I will keep this live for a while. I am in no rush to so anything with these chips at the moment. Alternatively, there is a very very small chance I might trade the low denom chips for some ES fracs/$100s/$500s.

IMG_9759.jpeg

IMG_9749.jpeg

IMG_9754.jpeg

IMG_9753.jpeg

Could probably find a rack of Aztar $100s for trade for some lower denoms. And might part with a rack of ES fracs...depending on trade value given.
Interested in the Starlite $1s and $5s. But don't have Starlite $100s or above to trade (would actually trade my puppy for a barrel of those hundreds!).

Could probably find a rack of Aztar $100s for trade for some lower denoms. And might part with a rack of ES fracs...depending on trade value given.
Interested in the Starlite $1s and $5s. But don't have Starlite $100s or above to trade (would actually trade my puppy for a barrel of those hundreds!).

Please do NOT trade your puppy :eek: ...But if someone helps me out in finding some more of those hundos :sneaky: and I end up with an extra barrel, I would definitely help you in your BOH project (y) :thumbsup:...

Awfully sweet $1s and $100s!

But I'd probably commit seppuku after trying to fit the $1s into my own idea of spot progression... :eek:

GLWS!

I'd be willing to trade my puppy also...... but I'd probably have to get the whole set.....
Hahaha

I have a 5 year old that is constantly mistaken for a puppy. Makes her a perma-puppy. Surely she is worth 2 barrels.

I have a 5 year old that is constantly mistaken for a puppy. Makes her a perma-puppy. Surely she is worth 2 barrels.

Really guys? Giving up your first or second born or puppies for clay chips? Before you know it, some people will offer to trade their grand mother for some plastic chips :cautious:

Really guys? Giving up your first or second born or puppies for clay chips? Before you know it, some people will offer to trade their grand mother for some plastic chips :cautious:
Well, I do have two ex-mothers-in-law you can have, free shipping.

You SURE you don't need a puppy?? Cuz I sure could use these chips.

The puppy is almost a dog at this point.

Bump.

My understanding is that there are only 3K of these chips in the wild/hands of PCFers. It would be a tragedy to split this set up. I wish I had picked up the entire set when Mikko posted them for sale.

How rare is your puppy anyway? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom