Star Line buttons - CLOSED - awaiting order fulfillment (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man those buttons are amazing ! Thanks for organizing!
They turned out pretty good!

I did notice two things about the darker buttons. The Black DB on one seam has a little bit of a lighter joining edge coverage, and the star hi/lo you can see a dark blue vertical line on the edge printing. But besides that I think they still look good.

I packed up 1/2 of them and got a few shipping labels printed. I'll continue shipping throughout the week and PMing with tracking numbers. I hope to get them all done by the weekend.

All are packaged with tracking and the last few are going to be dropped off at the post office today.
Please let me know if you were expecting a tracking number and you did not receive one yet.

I hope everyone enjoys the buttons, I think they're pretty cool accessories to a star set!

I appreciate you for getting this done, Mark. This is the 2nd or 3rd buy that I participated in with you. Your communication and follow through are top notch!
Thanks I appreciate that! Though after packing up 40-ish boxes in the last couple of days, this might be the last one I run for a while. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Arrived! Gorgeous! Perfect!

9D523724-FAEC-4278-AAC4-3C064E92821D.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom