Wanted Spotted Paulson roulette mold (1 Viewer)

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I would like to add some spotted roulette mold chips to my roulette set (to be used as denominated chips for payouts when two racks of solids won’t suffice).

Here are the solids I am planning on using:
241683BD-006C-49E3-BBE6-3DD8C61033BE.jpeg

I also wouldn’t mind adding two racks of a purple color that can work with these and match the condition of these chips (need not be minty but decently sharp/not bike tires). I don’t think blurple will work but lilac, purple, orchid, Hawaii flower, or plum all could work.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I found some butterscotch and canary solids. At this point, I’m just considering adding a purple shade to the set. If you have two sharp racks of a purple color, hit me up.

And I’m in the market for some striped roulette molds as well. If you bought some chiproom spotted roulettes and haven’t found a use for them, please let me know what you have. Spotted roulettes need not be full racks; I’m thinking about using them as color up/value hold chips (I.e., $5s, $25s and $100s) so I don’t need two racks of each color for those.

Thanks.

I found some butterscotch and canary solids. At this point, I’m just considering adding a purple shade to the set. If you have two sharp racks of a purple color, hit me up.

And I’m in the market for some striped roulette molds as well. If you bought some chiproom spotted roulettes and haven’t found a use for them, please let me know what you have. Spotted roulettes need not be full racks; I’m thinking about using them as color up/value hold chips (I.e., $5s, $25s and $100s) so I don’t need two racks of each color for those.

Thanks.
What color striped roulettes you looking for?

Found some red spotted roulettes. Could use some more spotted roulettes that could work as $25s and $100s. A barrel or two would be great, but I’ll buy racks if that’s what you have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom