SOLD SPLIT PRICING ADDED 940 chip mixed cash set - MGM .25, HSI, HS Cincy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For sale is my cash set that’s been sitting around for over 2 years and has not been used. They have never seen the felt in an actual game (since I don’t play cash or hosted a game in a few years). The HSI came from TCR brand new. I didn’t take pics of every single rack but they’re all in great condition. Most of the 5s are still chalky as I only handled/shuffled 1 or 2 barrels. More pics available on request. The quarters are in very very good condition.

Price is $2750 + shipping + additional insurance upon request. $2800 + shipping + insurance + matsui racks. Shipping to a CONUS address at this time. If you’re local to the DMV area we could possibly arrange a local pickup.

I would be interested in splitting if all accounted for. Spilt pricing not determined yet.

200 x .25
300 x 1
320 x 5
100 x 20 (HS Cincy murder relabel)
20 x 100

IMG_5788.jpeg
IMG_5780.jpeg
IMG_5781.jpeg
IMG_5784.jpeg
IMG_5782.jpeg
IMG_5785.jpeg
IMG_5783.jpeg
IMG_5786.jpeg
IMG_5787.jpeg

Great closeup sideshow bit what do the faces look like not at a distance through cases?

Bump

I am out of state but when I get back (sometime later this week) split pricing will be posted. Once I post split pricing if you call dibs they are yours. All chips must be accounted for and priority will be given to the member that purchases more. I will also be replying to those PMs that expressed interest to give them first dibs.

Thank you for your patience and help me pay for my wedding!

all I heard there was blah blah blah splits chips blah blah

But then…
for my wedding!

awesome! Congratulations on the life event man!

It’s a great time. I remember when I decided to sell my beloved Harley Davidson in exchange for a fancy wedding reception! No regrets here either.

Good luck with everything!

Hey everyone we just got home from a family emergency but I will be posting split pricing tonight at 8pm EST so make sure you’re following the thread!

And thanks for the warm wishes for my upcoming wedding this year!

Here is the split pricing. Just to recap, priority will be given to the member that purchases more chips and all chips must be accounted for. For example, if someone calls dibs on 1 rack out of a total of 3 racks of a certain denomination and another person calls dibs on all three racks, i will give preference to the person buying the whole lot.

@tallsbutler
@5aces
@Jacks
@Jeevansluck
@TheHun
@Halozz
@GetUrShineBox

MGM fracs - $450/rack (2 available)
HSI $1a - $150/rack (3 available)
HSI $5p - $400/rack (3 racks, 1 barrel available)
Murdered Cincy's - $400/rack (1 available)
HSI $100s - $120/barrel (1 available)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom