Found Solids (Starbursts/Fun Nites) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
*Edit - Done bumping but y'all know where to find me. PM w/ any questions or interest.

Looking for a rack of sharp/excellent plus THC Arc Yellow or Day Green solids, in that order of preference with little to no color variation preferred.

For trade I have the below +/- cash. The purple-shade chips were stated as Hawaii Flower to me, but it seems to me there is a mix of colors. The faces are much more consistent-looking than the edges color-wise. I'll provide a bunch of pics of them so you can kind of get the picture of the 130 of them. I hesitate to call anything mint ever, but the 100 Pink Fun Nite snappers are pretty damn close. I was going to add these as another rack of fracs to my relabel set, but decided I'm good with the amount I already have.

Sorry for being brief, but I've been quite sick over the past week (had to cancel a huge game planned on Friday too) so please bear with me. Feel free to PM and I'll try and get back to you shortly. As always, happy to trade for chips in my signature.

4AnYZEu.jpg

rUQ3qRC.jpg
cKkXlM8.jpg

GTprBXX.jpg

m31FriP.jpg

Thanks and Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Last edited:
Yes, standard Pink.

Also I forgot to specify originally, but looking for just THCs.

Thanks

Hope you're feeling better!

Those 4d14 King's are probably to blame. Send them my way and I'll carry the burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom