SOLD Solids Solids Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take lots 3, 7, 8, 11, 12. Need all or none. Could make some color substitutions but going for a playable set.

Great sale!!

Would you happen to know if any of these are C&J? From the pictures you shared they could be... Its a bit of a long shot, but if they are I would be VERY interested in either lot #2 or lot #12!!!

I'm interested in the blaze orange (#8), and potentially others if no one else wants them (I don't need the others, but would add them as extras). Can you post a pic of the face of the darks blues (#1)? Thanks.

@LeGold - some lilacs if you're still looking.

@swana @chicubs1988

PXL_20210221_235021121.jpg

PXL_20210221_235233874.jpg

After my scientific process of tossing a dart blind folded at a list of names, here is how the chips will be allocated

#1 - @ekricket
#2 - @chicubs1988
#3 - @natumes
#6 - @PinDoc ( 127 ) - @Mangatang ( 100 )
#7 - @jpietrella
#8 - @DMack
#9 - @JMC9389
#10 - @pipdenny
#11 - @pipdenny
#12 - @natumes
#13 - @jpietrella
#14 - @ekricket
#15 - @DMack

Let me know if you are still interested and I'll contact each later tonight or tomorrow to arrange payment and shipping. And if you want to try and work out a deal with someone who got the lot you really really wanted, that is up to you.

I updated the OP but not sure if people saw. If any of the buyers are interested in getting the chips milled, I can do that as well, @$0.65/chip. Let me know.

I updated the OP but not sure if people saw. If any of the buyers are interested in getting the chips milled, I can do that as well, @$0.65/chip. Let me know.
I'd like my 10 sky blues milled please and thank you!

After my scientific process of tossing a dart blind folded at a list of names, here is how the chips will be allocated

#1 - @ekricket
#2 - @chicubs1988
#3 - @natumes
#6 - @PinDoc ( 127 ) - @Mangatang ( 100 )
#7 - @jpietrella
#8 - @DMack
#9 - @JMC9389
#10 - @pipdenny
#11 - @pipdenny
#12 - @natumes
#13 - @jpietrella
#14 - @ekricket
#15 - @DMack

Let me know if you are still interested and I'll contact each later tonight or tomorrow to arrange payment and shipping. And if you want to try and work out a deal with someone who got the lot you really really wanted, that is up to you.
Sounds good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom