SOLD SOLD - Horseshoe Cincinnati WSOP 36mm Racks HS Cinci Cincy (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Update: All three racks are sold, but I'm not closing the post just yet in case the buyer wants to leave a comment for feedback.

I originally bought these racks of Horseshoe Cincinnati 36mm solid-color WSOP tournament chips to see which one might work as a frac for the Paulson cash set I'm trying to build, but I decided to go another way. Plus I didn't have the heart to murder them.

These HS Cinci/Cincy chips are all clean and in excellent condition. (Please see the pics below.) I did very lightly oil the edges of the black T100s, but I did not oil the green T25s or the yellow T1000s. Selling by the rack:
  • 36mm WSOP T25 (Green) x100 for $100 $95 + shipping SOLD
  • 36mm WSOP T100 (Black) x100 for $100 $95 + $9 shipping SOLD
  • 36mm WSOP T1000 (Yellow) x100 for $200 $190 + shipping SOLD
Only one rack remains. For a limited time, I'll include shipping (and insurance) on the rack of black T100s within the U.S. $95 shipped!

Plastic racks are not included. I accept PayPal (Friends & Family), Venmo (not marked as a purchase), or Zelle.

Please dibs in comment below. Priority will be given to larger orders.

wsophscincit25.jpg

wsophscincit100oiled.jpg

wsophscincit1000.jpg

Last edited:
Bump! Had an offer to buy but haven't been able to close the deal. Reduced prices, both per rack and if someone wants to take the whole listing. Thanks!

Bump, only a rack of black T100s left. $95 shipped/insured (in the U.S.) for a limited time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom