Cancelled Small Quantities of ESST & SDPM (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hdgeno

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I need the following quantities of ESST and SDPM tournament chips. It's unlikely that I'll find all of them from one seller, so I may need someone to collect and ship one package north to Canada. Please reach out if you would be willing to help with the chips and/or the shipping.

ESST
T25 x 0 (10 found)
T100 x 3 (7 found)
T500 x 8 (2 found)
T1k x 11 (19 found)

SDPM
T25 x 4
T500 x 8
T1k x 6
T5k x 1

Thanks in advance for any help!
IMG_0953.jpg

Last edited:
Can’t edit the op for some reason. I’ve found 10 x T25 and 17 x T1k. Still looking for the rest.

Please help me find the remaining chips to complete (for now) these two sets:).

Still waiting for someone to come out of the woodwork with some chipes!

Only need a really small amount each of the ESST and SDPM chips I'm looking for, let's get this done!

Seller of the chips I’ve found with re-ship to Canada, so if you have them it’s just shipping to a US address

I refuse to believe there is no one out there with some spare ESST and/or SDPM chips:).

I'll wait another week or so before I get the package from the USA mailed to me. There is still time to help me fill up the shipping box a little more!

I will take higher quantities of the chips if needed to get to my goal. Not large amounts more, but willing to work with you to make a deal.

Looks like I'll have to switch to a weekly bump here, was hoping to have this ad closed by the end of September.

I literally need 2 SDPM T25's to be able to play with 6 people. I'd still like all the chips in the OP, but there's gotta be 2 of the 25's laying around somewhere!!

Clearly this isn't working:(.

Anyone out there have barrels they don't need, anything at all?

I am so close, spent some time going through my chips this afternoon and it pains me to see both of these sets short! I'm imploring someone to help, I will make sure you are compensated well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom