Wanted Shuffle tech flush mount kit (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahuynh62

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I’d ask and hold out a little longer to find a use flush mount kit . Soo anyone have one for sale ?

Thank you !

I was gonna hold out on getting the flush mount kit myself, $150 seems outrageous for what it is, but with the market being so small I’m just gonna bite the bullet and order one from the website. There’s just something about cutting into the table to install after working so hard to build it that makes me nervous.

i have an extra but its mounted...

I have a shuffletech mounted in a cart. The cart top is dented so theres another top with another flush mount kit on it haha.
Haha no pic no proof

I was gonna hold out on getting the flush mount kit myself, $150 seems outrageous for what it is, but with the market being so small I’m just gonna bite the bullet and order one from the website. There’s just something about cutting into the table to install after working so hard to build it that makes me nervous.
I was going to install it in a cart . But yes I do understand where you’re coming from . I got a 5% discount code for shuffle techs online store so it will be around 163 shipped . If all else fails I will buy it .

IMG_3189.png
IMG_3192.png
IMG_3193.png
The extra top is wrapped up inside the cabinet but I don’t have a pic of it on my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom