Cancelled Shuffle Stack Collection (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorticus

4 of a Kind
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
In my attempts to start my new collection of Shuffle Stacks, I will be attempting to trade shuffle stacks with people who have them already. I'm not sure of everything I have available for trade, but as of now, I know that I do have 30 Horseshoe Cleveland Ones that I'd be willing to trade (in groups of 10) for random shuffle stacks.

I will post updated quantities from time to time in hopes of getting some trades.

PM me with offers.

Thanks,
shorticus
A3EFFA87-06B4-4853-BDC0-E90B6CFA97E0.jpeg

CBC7EA8E-2162-4312-B802-9405CAC4000B.jpeg

Last edited:
Pics added. Not truly representative of actual counts, but it shows what chips are available. I’m willing to trade anything that contains more than 10 chips. Let me know if you have interest. I’ll eventually update OP with actual counts.

@Ben8257 insists on shuffling 20... I'm probably maxed at 10, need to keep working at it (I do better when I'm actually in a game I dont think about it as much)

@Ben8257 insists on shuffling 20... I'm probably maxed at 10, need to keep working at it (I do better when I'm actually in a game I dont think about it as much)

I think I’d agree that 12-14 may be optimal, but 10 stores better so I work with what I have lol

Shuffle Stacks updates. Also willing to trade for dealer buttons depending on the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom