Shop heater for garage games? (1 Viewer)

303Mike

Two Pair
Reaction score
Hey all,
I’ve got an insulated 3-car garage that still gets pretty chilly in winter temps (20-30deg outside).
Does anyone have any ceiling mounted unit heaters (electric or gas) that they use to heat their shops or garages? Looking for recommended brands/models, electric preferred, something in the 240V 7500W range
Thanks!

typically I find burning money a great source of heat...

but I do have one of these at my workshop and they work great.
A little loud but gets the place toasty fast.

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 3.15.08 PM.png

My shop is about half that size but 240 v 4800w garage heater is ample and ~$100. Had one in a 2 car garage and it was fine. Can't attach pic from mobile but the Google machine can do it for you. Bonus points for them being birdcage sized.

I use a kerosene heater. Works very well. Rated for indoor use everywhere except California. Go figure.

You might want to look into one of these split units. I had mine installed over the door but we did talk about other location options. Great for those cold late night games! Keeps the garage nice a toasty in the winter. Plus AC in the summer!:tup:
IMG_3405.jpeg

You might want to look into one of these split units. I had mine installed over the door but we did talk about other location options. Great for those cold late night games! Keeps the garage nice a toasty in the winter. Plus AC in the summer!:tup:
View attachment 610717
Wow you can hardly to tell that’s a garage!!

Reactions: SPR

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom