Cancelled Set of 1,500 TRK Large Crown - El Rancho Chips - MINT! $6,000 OBO (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigChief

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I am selling my set of 1,500 TR King El Rancho chips. These chips look to be in MINT condition. My research show that these chips were produced around 1985 for home use. I have found an example of the $5, $25, and $100 on ccgtcc.com, but I've never seen the 25¢ or $1.00 chip. These chips would really benefit from a little oil! They weigh in at 9 grams.

The breakdown is as follows:

25¢ - 400 chips
$1 - 400 chips
$5 - 300 chips
$25 - 200 chips
$100 - 200 chips

I am willing to break the set into two identical smaller sets of 750 chips per set.

Please PM your offer and specify whether it's for a small set or the entire set. Asking $7,500 for the whole set or $3,750 for the smaller set.

Group1.jpg Group2.jpg Group3.jpg Group4.jpg Group5.jpg Group6.jpg
Ind25.jpg Ind1.jpg Ind5.jpg Ind25D.jpg Ind100.jpg

Last edited:
Updated the title to include a price. Again, I am willing to split the set in half, which would be 750 chips for $3,750. I won’t turn down any reasonable offers!!

It’s a gorgeous set, man! Really amazing.
I would have jumped all over a half-set, if the hotstamp on the $1 and frac were the same as the higher denoms. But really great set, no doubt!

Well, it looks like I will have to take these to eBay. I guess there wasn't much interest here in the set.
I’m surprised too. These are unique, and more interesting to me than 90% of the chips out there. And given that, the price doesn’t seem crazy to me. But it’s not in my budget.
It’ll be a shame if somebody here doesn’t grab them. Good luck with it.

I would think they are from the same set, since all of the chips have the identical El Rancho windmill hot stamp on one side... I guess it’s possible that 30+ years ago, someone special ordered the 25 cent and $1 chips from TR King. I can’t say 100% either way.

Just that it is a playable set of large crowns makes me want them, but I just bought a house so I am broke until I sell the other one, and even then, gotta roll that into the new house not new chips.

Terrific gorgeous. I would love to jump into the trk pool but in the middle of something else.

I wonder how fast (4) sets split up would sell here though. Over/under maybe 5 days
maybe it would get er done 6k a big pill to swallow.

(100)
(100)
(75)
(50)
(50)

GLWTS here or eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom