• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Mine - Closed Seiko 5 Sports Automatic 24-Jewel Automatic Watch Mesh & Leather Bands Two Bezel Inserts SRPD67 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdCage

Flush
Reaction score
SOLD: Selling on eBay for $224.99 plus tax and shipping - available to PCF members for $200 shipped in U.S.

(Great watch, I just have too many and don't get around to wearing this one.)

Seiko 5 Sports Automatic 24-Jewel Automatic Mechanical Watch Mesh & Leather Bands Plus Two Bezel Inserts - Model SRPD67

Excellent, like new condition Seiko 5 Sports watch. The bezel has been replaced with a beautiful brown/gold bezel insert from WatchGecko and the metal mesh band has been replaced with a matching cordovan/brown leather strap. The look is incredible!

All the original parts are also included (black Seiko bezel insert and Seiko mesh band). All original boxes, inserts, pillow, etc. are included.

This watch was worn very little and there is only one tiny ding on the bezel (not really visible in photos). Works perfectly and very unique - I don't believe that anyone sells this color combination bezel insert anymore.

Packed well & shipped quickly. You'll love it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom