Found Secondary Tiger Palace Cash Set - Secondary $25s Trade Bait Updated (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonysquander

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Making good progress on finishing the Secondary Cali Cash set. If you have an extra rack or barrels of secondary $25s send me a PM. Currently looking for the following:

Secondary $25s - 3 barrels (will take more if you want to trade or sell more or will take less, does not have to be exact, any will do)

All sales will be kept confidential. Happy to be a part of a multi-party trade if I have anything that helps everyone get a piece of what they want.

Current Trade bait:

Rack of NCV Canary,
4 barrels NCV White,
3 barrels Secondary $500

Thanks 10,000% to everyone who has helped thus far.

Last edited:
Will also buy Primary chips as their are folks who will trade them for secondaries I would like acquire. Mainly looking for Primary fracs, $25s, $100s, $500s and $1ks but will consider whatever you may have that are extra.

Was going to say the same thing. This is good news and it's nice to see that some of them are already exchanging hands via trades, etc...
Thanks, lots of activity going on lol. Chasing chips is part of the fun although it would be nice to just have the fully formed set land in my lap for a change.

Thanks, lots of activity going on lol. Chasing chips is part of the fun although it would be nice to just have the fully formed set land in my lap for a change.

Spoken to many who swear by that and it being the reason they like to keep chipping. The hunt.

Reading through your updates and added trade bait, I think your in pretty good shape. That rack of NCV whites and the two barrels of $1K primary seem to be in high demand.

Thank you bump to everyone who has helped so far. I appreciate your generosity. Glad I could help a few others find what they were looking for too. If any of the trade bait will help you even without a trade, let me know and if I can’t use it will be happy to help you and pay it forward. Still looking to lock down some secondary 25s and 100s but making progress!

Spoken to many who swear by that and it being the reason they like to keep chipping. The hunt.
A4558BD0-5962-4DF4-BCBF-D92BB04F3B5C.gif
:cool

I have $25s to trade, looking for $0.25 secondary.
Posting in case that helps facilitate a 3-way trade.

Trade bait and wanted amounts updated. Super close to completion now! Thanks again to the awesome PCF'rs who pitched in and helped out.
If I can help you with anything, just LMK.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom