SOLD Scroll Poker chip set - Canada (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgudnas

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone.
Moving on from my first set of chips, seeing if someone else out there is interested. Located in Calgary, AB. Would prefer to keep sale in Canada if possible, as dealing with international shipping is dumb dumb.

asking $250 CAD for the (600) set below:
Green $25 = 150, Black $100 = 150, Purple $500 = 100, Yellow $1000 = 150, Pink $5000 = 50
including trays and a acrylic carry case.
+ actual shipping charges to where you are.

These ceramics have nice big inlays. the tourney denoms can be seen below from a set that I used to own as well. (not the sellers chips, I hope they don't mind me sharing what the chips should look like)
P4G4qSc.jpeg

and the 5000 chip
iu

Good Luck With The Sale! they are a really good set with a classic look. Denom's are very clear. I only sold mine as I had too many sets and a buddy needed a nice set so a deal was struck. Eventually I will get all of my poker friends to buy good chips and the dice chips can be left on the shelf so I don't have to bring sets myself everywhere I go to be able to play with nice things.

Hi, I am interested if they are still available
Will send you a private message

Hi Everyone.
Moving on from my first set of chips, seeing if someone else out there is interested. Located in Calgary, AB. Would prefer to keep sale in Canada if possible, as dealing with international shipping is dumb dumb.

asking $250 CAD for the (600) set below:
Green $25 = 150, Black $100 = 150, Purple $500 = 100, Yellow $1000 = 150, Pink $5000 = 50
including trays and a acrylic carry case.
+ actual shipping charges to where you are.
Hello,

I am from Canada
Is this set still available?

If yes, would you consider creating a listing and selling them on eBay.ca

Main Reason is why I am asking is because I've never made a transaction on this forum and don't want to protect myself

Or, another option is if you have any friends or family that live in Montreal, I can pick it up from them

If not, it's all good

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom