Cancelled Scroll Ceramics for EPT Ceramics (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Or wanted for EPT ceramics (tourney denominations) if no one wants my stupid breakdown of Scroll chips.

I have:

75 50 cent fracs
150 $1's
150 $5's
100 $25
50 $100
25 $500
25 $1000
25 $5000

Not really conducive for a tournament set, but maybe a workable .50/$1 or 1/2 cash set can be made out of these minus the 500, 1k, or 5k chips. I got these off of FB marketplace second hand in mint condition, hence the stupid breakdown. Will upload pics if requested when I get home, but these have only been felted once by me and essentially are in unused/minty condition. 600 scroll ceramics costs about $225 shipped for trading and valuation purposes. I'll even throw in the plastic racks and birdcage it came in if anyone wants the entire lot and if it can fit in a MFRB (not sure).

I may be willing to sell this by itself if there are no takers for a trade. As far as price, PM me a reasonable offer if you want the entire set. No splits right now, and a trade takes priority over a buyer for the Scrolls.

Thanks all! :)

Bump.

Will sell the Scroll set for $175 shipped if anyone is interested. Can include the bird cage and cheap racks if you want as long as I can verify that it'll cut in a flat rate box.

Bump. Still willing to sell the Scroll set on it's own if there is no opportunity for a trade.

Bump. Will sell the Scrolls by themselves without a trade for $160 shipped.

Bump! Will sell these and my 550 Poker Knights chips together for $225 plus shipping in a LFRB! That's over 1100 chips for $225 plus shipping!
20190720_235356.jpg

Can take more pics of the entire racks and birdcage upon request!

I have a set of these, and for the money, I like em !
Especially a really good starter set !

Looking for some of these. Let me know if you’re open to splitting.

Going to close this up. Had a change of heart and want to keep them and expand the set to accommodate a proper game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom