Giveaway Sample sets/singles for the new member (1 Viewer)

Statesvegas

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
"Get samples!" they said.
I listened.
I no longer need the samples, and am offering them to new chippers that are not familiar with the different molds and manufacturers.
There are some full sample sets, a variety of singles and to be honest there are some chips included that I really don't know how they came into my possession.

Looks to be a full rack of chips. Interested persons that have been members for less than 6 months and REALLY are looking to get samples are eligible. Don't enter just to get these and stick them in a drawer, please. They have suffered that fate already for 2+ years, and they deserve better. Jelly beans and stacked chips in the background not included. Neither is the rack...

I'l cover shipping costs for US. I will ship international, but an international recipient will be responsible for shipping costs over and above $10. If I am shipping international, my responsibility for these ends once I fill out the customs forms and drop them off at the post office.

Declare interest in the thread below, and assuming that there is more than one person interested I will do some sort of random drawing in a few days. Might be Sunday evening. Might be Monday. Hard to say for sure....

IMG_1148.jpeg

IMG_1143.jpeg

IMG_1146.jpeg

IMG_1147.jpeg

IMG_1145.jpeg
IMG_1144.jpeg

Way more than 6 months here:(
Just got my very first sample set a month ago. Valentinos. I'm assuming very similar to the Nevada Jack's and tiki kings? No idea how they compare to other chip types tho. I use dice chips yet. Lots of them.
If you decide you'd sell any of them lmk.
These are the ones id love to look at.
Heck I'd even send them to whoever got the rest if I could see these ones for a little bit first.
IMG_1143.jpeg

Last edited:
There are so many chips here that I would love to shuffle around and get a feel for. All I have are Paulsons and this would be amazing to have, thanks for the offer!!!

Wow what a cool gesture!! That is a really great mix of chips too.

Definitely interested. Making my way through designing my first set and was just about to start the sample process!

That was fun, congratulations @aych

Edit to add: First the Barrington table debacle and now this...not a good weekend! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom